|TTS Plus (Dob Software) is for those that want to do more detailed research and use history to look for trading patterns.|
If you have tried Dobbing (Double or Bust) and failed so far.
Hi, Malcolm here:
A “Dob” bet is where you try to trade at 50% of the price that you originally placed the bet at.
It is normally a back first then lay to create a profitable trade.
Let’s say you backed “Speedy” and got a price of 6.00 on Betfair.
For a successful Dob you now need “Speedy’s” price to drop to 3.00 or less.
If this happens then you will get 100% return on your original bet.
Watch this video to see how it works.
So, if you placed a bet at £10 you would win £10 (Minus commission).
Depending on when you place the first bet this can happen before the off (before the race starts) or in-play (After the race starts).
The problem is knowing which horse’s price is likely to drop by 50%.
The old way of doing things was to watch the runs of a horse to see if it is what is known as “A front-runner”.
Remember we don’t need the horse to win…
…We just need it to run well enough that it looks like it could win.
The problem with this method is that it is time-consuming and needs a lot of record keeping.
It’s a lot of work for most people and even after all that work it doesn’t mean it will run the same in its next race.
There is an easier way.
It’s called the Dob Software and it was created especially for finding “Dob” selections quickly and easily.
Their Software allows you to target specific selections using the filter system.
The extensive horse's history screen allows you to quickly analyse how the horse has run and how often it's prices has dobbed.
Also now includes total tick's and average ticks.
* No of Dob's over 50% filter activated (So you filter the selections based on how successful they have been).
* 11 Am BSP price column and an extra filter. (So you can filter runners by the price information).
* 1 PM BSP price column and an extra filter. (So you can filter runners by the price information).
* P/L (profit and loss) round-up on the horse's screen (You can see at a glance how profitable a horses DOB history has been).
* Day by Day back history (This is new and will take some time to fully integrate but you can start to go back and see result from prior days.)
History includes ipMin (in-play minimum price), result, tick value and BSP.
* Selection Link. (Once you have come up with an idea the link will automatically select the runners based on the criteria.)
(There will also shortly be a bot link for those that want to automatically trade).
* Bot Link. You can now use the Dob Software with the GHBot full.
* The full DOB "How to and manual" guide.
* Time Check Prices Click on any horse and see their prices at certain times during the day.
* Tick Calculator - Automatically find out what price and stake you need to add based on your preferred "Tick" value.
* Video Trades - 6 videos so far on how I use the software to find profitable trades.
As time goes on the differences between the "lite" version and the full version will rapidly increase meaning you will be missing out on some amazing features.
If you can see the full potential of the DOB Software then you are going to love this.
The Dob Software is a truly amazing piece of software that can help you find all kinds of trades.
By unlocking the full version you open up even more Dob and trade possibilities.
Q. Why do I need the software?
A. If you are serious about trading or Dobbing using any then you need to research the runners you are going to trade on.
If you are struggling to find selections that are good to trade on then the Dob Software is the tool you need.
Q. Will I be charged automatically?
A. If you pay for the 3 months license then no you won't. But if you pay for the 1 months license you will until you cancel.
"I must say that the dob software is your best"
Until Next Time
P.S. Unfortunately you missed the original offer and if you are not quick you could miss this one as well.
The Dob Software is selling fast and every time I sell 20 copies I put the price up because I believe it's easily worth £97 per 92 days.
Please Gamble Responsibly